Saturday 31 May 2014

Nails!

So as most of you may know, I am terrible at painting my nails, my cat could probably do a better job than I can, and I can't wear nail varnish at work so don't tend to paint them much anyway but I still find myself buying nail varnishes and lusting after all these beautiful colours, so I am trying to paint my nails more and attempting to get better! So today I thought I would share with you some colours I am just loving at the moment, and I may even do a NOTD post at some point!
All of these are from Boots, just as that was the easiest place to use as most people shop there!














Models Own Iced Neon - £4












Models Own in Jade Stone - £4














Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamel in China Flower - £4.49













Fuse Genamel in Polar Bare- £15













Essie Spring Collection in Romper Room - £7.99














Max Factor Glossfinity - £5.99

I didn't quite realise how much I loved pink nail varnish, but there does seem to be a pattern here! I think pink is a very summery colour.
What colours are you loving at the moment?



Byeeeeeeeee.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Facebook : www.facebook.co.uk/bexrenshaw.bbb
Instagram : oh_boo_x
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCof08et9DP7sMC8-nqq-ZUg 








No comments:

Post a Comment