Sunday 25 May 2014

New Lipstick!

So I finally got round to buying a new item of make up, after Dubai my bank account was feeling a bit sensitive so I thought I would leave it alone, but I saw this lipstick and thought I just had to try it.
It is Lip-Toned Colour Rouge En Demi-tons by UNE Natural Beauty in L23. It cost me £3 from Ebay and I just couldn't say no really, and I am so glad I got it. It feels like a lip balm, it makes my lips feel so so soft and nourished, but it's a lipstick! It is a really nice nude colour with really good coverage.
























I also wanted to thank all of you that voted for me in the Company Style Blogger Awards, it really means so so much to me how supportive you all are! I will find out at the award show on June 18th and I will obviously will let you all know as soon as I do.
I also have a few more reviews coming up, finally!

Thank you all for reading!

Byeeeeeeeee.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Facebook : www.facebook.co.uk/bexrenshaw.bbb
Instagram : oh_boo_x
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCof08et9DP7sMC8-nqq-ZUg 

1 comment:

  1. aw congrats for being shortlisted in the awards! x

    Anita @ AllThingsAnita

    ReplyDelete