Saturday 10 May 2014

Hello Rainy England!

Hello all! I am finally back in lovely England, and it rained nearly all day for me. I know I have been terrible with my posting while being on holiday but I assure you I will be back to normal as of tomorrow. I hope you enjoyed the few Dubai themed posts I did while away!

I also have some crazy/amazing news, I have been shortlisted for Best International Blog (newcomer) in the Company Style Blog Awards! This is so so insane and I never expected to be shortlisted, so thank you all of you that have voted for me. If you haven't yet voted and you like the look of my blog, then you can vote either by clicking on the huge black button above which will take you to the voting page or over at http://www.company.co.uk/magazine-hq/company-style-blogger-awards-2014 and I am xo-bbb in Category 6, it would mean the world to me!

Thank you for reading and I will see you all tomorrow for a more regular post!


Byeeeeeeee.

Come over and find me.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Instagram : oh_boo_x

No comments:

Post a Comment