Friday 30 May 2014

My Bedroom Wishlist

So, I'm quite bored of my plain bedroom now and there is just furniture everywhere, I have a triple wardrobe, a double one, 11 draws and a double clothes rail, where do all these clothes come from?! This is all as well as my 8 boxes full of make up, my dressing table (also 2 draws full of makeup) and my 'paperwork' cupboard - mainly full of magazines! But there is always room for more stuff, surely?!
So I thought I would share with you a few items I want for my room, I am addicted to homeware and cannot wait to get my own house just so I can make it all super pretty.
I absolutely love Next Home at the moment, but by my house the Next Home is right next to Asda Living, and they are basically identical, they have so much of the same or similar prodcuts in but with a huge price difference. So today, as I am always trying to keep it as cheap as I can and share with you where the best deals are, I'll show you what I am loving from Asda Living!



Love Letter Lights - £10
Butterfly Cushion - £7
Jones Clock - £10
White Clara Vase - £10
Love Frame - £12
White Draw Unit - £12
Pink Notice Board - £10
Happiness Cushion - £7
Heart Candle Holder - £3

Byeeeeeeeee.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Facebook : www.facebook.co.uk/bexrenshaw.bbb
Instagram : oh_boo_x
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCof08et9DP7sMC8-nqq-ZUg 

No comments:

Post a Comment