Wednesday 21 May 2014

5 Months Old!

So my little blog is 5 months old today, and what a crazy 5 months it has been! I can't even begin to explain to you how grateful I am for all the support I have received from all of you, every single one of you that comments or tweets me or anything, you always make me so happy, just knowing you enjoy reading my blog! So I'm not going to go all soppy on you, but I thought we could have a little trip down memory lane and see what has gone on in the past 5 months!

So, I did a few tutorials, Crayola Lipsticks (which I will be doing again soon!) and Facemasks etc!













I bought a very crap camera for my youtube!


I changed my hair a bit - lets just remember pink and purple Bex for a moment!





We reminisced over some old photo's of my hair, this will always be my favourite picture of my childhood, I introduce to you 'Drunk Bex' (I obviously wasn't actually drunk, just pulling a silly face) and my sister looks way too happy with everything, please note the identical outfits...



I bought way too many beauty products.




















And clothes/accessories for that matter.











And I went to Dubai for a bit and spend most of the time looking tiny in my maxi dresses!



And then obviously I was shortlised for the Company Style Blogger Awards! The voting closes tomorrow if you didn't know, so if you haven't yet voted, please please head over to http://www.company.co.uk/magazine-hq/company-style-blogger-awards-2014 or click the button in my side bar! I'm xo-bbb in the Best International Blog Newcomer - Category 6, and your vote would mean the world to me! I also did a video on being shortlised and how to vote which is over on my youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGCudZLG7iM

Not much has happened in the past 5 months, but I have met some amazing people in the blogging community, my confidence has got so so much better than it was when I started this blog, and look at me now, I'm even shortlisted for an award. 5 months may not seem like a lot of time but it is enough for crazy things to happen! Thank you everyone that is on this journey with me and believe me, more exciting things are to come!

Byeeeeeeeee.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Facebook : www.facebook.co.uk/bexrenshaw.bbb
Instagram : oh_boo_x
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCof08et9DP7sMC8-nqq-ZUg 

No comments:

Post a Comment