Thursday 29 May 2014

Catfish

So like a lot of other people, I am in love with the TV show Catfish. It is brilliant entertainment, emotional - whether it is a happy or sad ending and Nev and Max that present it, yum yum! But for me, it's just a TV show, and I always think of it as just a TV show, but 'Catfishing' is happening all the time in real life.
I personally have never been Catfished, and I can't really understand how you can fall in love with someone that you've never even seen a picture of or spoken to properly, and if after 3 years you still haven't met, surely you would think maybe this isn't going to happen?
I talk to a lot of random people on twitter, and have made good friends with loads of people that I haven't actually met, but I know these people are real, whether it be that we have video chatted or they do youtube video's etc, I know that this person is actual them.
I have friends that have been catfished, and they had lucky escapes really because why would you agree to meet someone you didn't know in a private place, if you must meet this person then meet them in a cafe at lunch time when there will be plenty of people around to help you if you need it, don't put yourself in a difficult situation that could end very badly.
My point is, talk to who you want, just be very careful and make sure they are who they are, never give out personal information to someone you don't know and don't feel forced to meet people in a private place.

Stay safe guys!

Byeeeeeeeee.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Facebook : www.facebook.co.uk/bexrenshaw.bbb
Instagram : oh_boo_x
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCof08et9DP7sMC8-nqq-ZUg 

No comments:

Post a Comment