Wednesday 28 May 2014

Lily Allen

Ever since I first heard the song 'Smile' I have loved Lily Allen, she is what I call more of a 'normal' celebrity, meaning she is more down to earth. She doesn't care if she looks a bit podgey while on holiday with her family and she will happily stick her middle finger up at the camera if she doesn't like you. I really like this in a person, as strange as that sounds, but I prefer people like this than people that are stuck up their own bums!
So I thought today we would take a trip down memory lane at how our Lil has changed over time, if you knew of her when she first came out, you will know what is about to come... the good old prom style dress with trainers mix and those huge gold hoops!

So this is when she was first around, so 2006ish.






Next up is 2010ish time, when she started to change her clothing, but was it really for the best?



And last we are taking a look at her recent comeback, she went and got married and had babies and now she is jumping back into our lives, what do you think of her new look?





Thank you for reading as always, and let me know what your favourite 'Lily Stage' was!

Byeeeeeeeee.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Facebook : www.facebook.co.uk/bexrenshaw.bbb
Instagram : oh_boo_x
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCof08et9DP7sMC8-nqq-ZUg 






No comments:

Post a Comment