Thursday 15 May 2014

A few of my favourite parts of Dubai!

So this past week has been slightly crazy, a mix of being super busy with loads of different things going on, as well as trying to get dave ready to go back to uni and attempting to fight off this cold I've had,and I feel like I have been seriously lacking with my blog posts this week, so for that I am super sorry. I've got a weekend filled with shopping, my sisters birthday party and the Beauty Show in Birmingham, as well as the usual working etc! But this is no excuse, and I am seriously dying to show you some clothes and things I bought in Dubai but I haven't actually had 5 minutes to sit and take pictures, so after by driving lesson tonight (driving until 10pm is going to be terrifying, why me) I am going to sit and get lots of stuff ready to show off to you tomorrow, as I am sure some of you are as excited as I am!
But today I wanted to show you some of my favourite moments of Dubai, some of these pictures were put on twitter, but only a few, and seeing as I still haven't uploaded a video about Dubai (again sorry, being useless as always) I thought I would share them with you here first.

We did loads of stuff as Dave's family live there it was a really nice mix of tourist and local things to do, as we weren't staying in the centre of town. One day we drove out to Abu Dhabi and went shopping and up this huge tower and had lunch in the restaurant at the top, we visited the world's largest mall and went in the aquarium and everything inside, we visited a beautiful mosque, went fishing in the middle of the ocean, went on a desert safari and did loads of other amazing things, so here are a few pictures. It was so hot I rarely wore make up and my hair was basically a huge frizz ball, so please excuse that, haha!






































I hope you enjoyed having a nosey into my holiday and there will be a nice big haul for you over the next few day, and probably another one next week as I am going shopping this weekend!

Byeeeeeeeee.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Facebook : www.facebook.co.uk/bexrenshaw.bbb
Instagram : oh_boo_x
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCof08et9DP7sMC8-nqq-ZUg

No comments:

Post a Comment