Sunday 18 May 2014

Our Anniversary Meal!

So if you guys didn't know, while we were in Dubai Dave and I had our two year anniversary. We celebrated by having dinner in a rooftop restaurant above the Dubai Fountains, it was amazing to say the least! But us being us, we had to celebrate the 'proper' way when we were back in the UK, and by that I mean PIZZA. Our first dinner date was at Pizza Hut, and since then we seem to go whenever we can, especially as he lives so far away now, it is lovely to go out for food when we are together. I love being able to go out for a meal that isn't going to break the bank and I don't feel like I have to dress up and look amazing because, well come on, it's Pizza Hut!
So as you all know I am definitely one for trying to save the pounds, so we tend to go for 'Happy Hour' which is £6 for an unlimited soft drink, a 6 slice pizza, garlic bread or wedges and salad. I know right, you couldn't even cook that meal at home for that cheap!
So I thought, seeing as I never seem to do food type posts, I'm gonna share with you our date!
Can I just add that this isn't at all sponsored, but if Pizza Hut want to send me free pizza then I am totally cool with that...

So firstly, salad, obviously! The salad at Pizza Hut is always amazing, and I end up filling myself up just on that, and Dave ends up having like 4 bowls, probably because he forgets what salad is while at uni, he always always have a bowl after his salad of just the tortilla chips and dip, apparently it still counts as 'salad' according to him!


Then we got our garlic bread, we usually get one garlic bread and one plate of potato wedges however I'm not a fan of the wedges there but the garlic bread is beautiful!

Then finally our pizza's arrived, I opted for a margarita on a thin and crispy base, plain and simple! And Dave had red onion and chicken I think it was!

As for drinks, in my local Pizza Hut it is just a help yourself kind of set up, as always I had a Coke - although I am trying to lay off the fizzy drinks, and Dave had lemonde!

And as expected we had filled ourselves up on the salad so couldn't even finish our food, I can't believe how much we left, however the waitress boxed the pizza up for us to take home so Dave could have it later.





I wore a big baggy blue jumper, black leggings and my chelsea boots (which apparently need a bit of a clean and shine!) as at the time it was cold and rainy and the standard English weather so I was rather chilly after basically just getting off the plane!






So, I'm going to stop talking about pizza now as I am getting hungrier by the minute! I hope you enjoyed this post, a tad different to usual but y'no, I like to mix it up a bit sometimes!
If you want to vote for me in the Company Style Blogger Awards then click here  http://xo-bbb.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/just-little-update.html or click the button in my sidebar to vote!


Byeeeeeeeee.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Facebook : www.facebook.co.uk/bexrenshaw.bbb
Instagram : oh_boo_x
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCof08et9DP7sMC8-nqq-ZUg 

2 comments:

  1. Yum! Not the post to read on a fast day! Glad you had a nice meal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary, the pizza looks delicious. Hope you have a gorgeous week ahead.

    Meg | Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete