Sunday 11 May 2014

My Boots Wishlist

So I am attempting to save money at the moment, as I basically emptied my account whilst in Dubai (however I rode camels and had loads of fun, so it's allowed, surely?) So I am trying not to buy like I usually would, so I am leaving my beauty products that I don't really need to the end of the month to buy if I have anything left over, so I thought I would share with you a few things I am just dying to buy from Boots. 
If you have used any of these products then please let me know your opinion!

Firstly is the 'FAST' shampoo and conditioner which aids hair growth, and from the reviews I have read it also leaves your hair feeling amazing, however at £29.99 for a 300ml of each, I can't bring myself to buy it from the mixed reviews I have read. 

Secondly are a two perfumes that I just love, they are both by Marc Jacobs, Daisy and Honey. I currently have Honey however I am starting to run low on it so I am thinking of repurchasing, and Daisy I have always loved, they are both really light and fresh scents. If there are any perfumes you think I should try out then please let me know, I love finding new products! Honey (right image) is £49.50 for 50ml and £67.50 for 100ml, and Daisy (left image) is £47.50 for 50ml and £63.50 for 100ml. I also love the really cute bottles of these perfumes, and most of Marc Jacobs perfumes are just adorable looking. 




Lastly is basically everything from the Seventeen range, I am totally obsessed with Seventeen at the moment, however there is no make up I am really running out of therefore I am trying not to buy as many items - lets see how that goes, haha! Seventeen is one of the cheaper brands, however for me a lot of the items are better than one's that cost a hell of a lot more. So here are a few items that I am definitely going to buy at the end of the month, if I can wait that long! 

Stay Time Pressed Powder - £4.49
Phwoarr Paint - £5.49
Cheek Stamp Blush -£4.99
Off the Wall Metals Nail Effects - £3.99
Blow Out Mascara - £6.29
Supreme Shine Lipstick - £4.99









Like I said before, if you have tried any of these products then please let me know what you thought of them, good or bad! As I always say, I haven't been 'sponsored' or asked to mention any of these products, I just want them, haha! I will always inform you at the start of a post if I have been asked to promote a product or been given samples etc!
Thank you for reading and I shall see you all tomorrow!

Byeeeeeeee.

Come over and find me.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Instagram : oh_boo_x







No comments:

Post a Comment