Monday 12 May 2014

Sunday Funday Challenge

So Jenny from smallgirlbigdream1993 blog (@bigdreams1993 on twitter) has started something called 'Sunday Funday' which I thought is such a good idea, but please let me know your thoughts!
Basically how it works is every sunday I will do a 'Sunday Funday' post which will include a link of one of my old blog posts for you to all check out, it will be a different one each week, and you guys all comment with a link to one of your posts, whichever one you want people to read really, I think it is such a good way to connect both me and you guys, and help promote your own blogs and find new ones to read. I have met so many lovely people through doing my blog and I just love how friendly and happy the blogging community seems to be.
So I will be trying this out for the next few weeks, starting from this sunday coming, and I will see how it goes for a few weeks and how you all feel about it.

Have you got any other great ideas that help connect bloggers as well as promoting your blog? Feel free to let me know and I am happy to join in anything I like the sound of!

Byeeeeeeee.

Come over and find me.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Instagram : oh_boo_x

No comments:

Post a Comment