Wednesday 21 May 2014

My Fitness Journey

So guys, I thought today I would let you in on what's going to be coming in the next few months! I am currently going on a 'fitness journey' which sounds a bit insane, but it's basically my way of saying 'I am trying to get rid of my flabby bits!'
I am trying a few different things, and I don't want to give too much away or talk about anything I am using until I've actually seen results, good or bad! But I wanted to know if you have any tips or tricks that you swear by then please let me know, as I am trying different things to let you all know what actually works and what doesn't!

Also, sorry for constantly talking about it, but voting closes on the 23rd for the Company Style Blogger Awards, so if you haven't yet voted, please please do! You can vote here http://www.company.co.uk/magazine-hq/company-style-blogger-awards-2014 or click on the button in my side bar, I'm xo-bbb in the Best International Blog Newcomer (Catergory 6) your vote means so much!

I shall see you all your pretty faces tomorrow!

Byeeeeeeeee.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Facebook : www.facebook.co.uk/bexrenshaw.bbb
Instagram : oh_boo_x
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCof08et9DP7sMC8-nqq-ZUg 

1 comment:

  1. I am doing exactly the same!

    My advice would be - don't rely on the scales. I have been getting a bit sad since I started the gym that the scales haven't been going down. But you have to remember that muscle weights a lot more than fat - keep track of your changes in your clothes or with measurements! :)

    www.ceejayell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete