Tuesday 20 May 2014

OOTD

Hello all! So on Sunday it was my sisters 25th birthday, so on saturday we all got together for a BBQ at her house. We had been shopping for an outfit for her, and I bought her some new make up as she needed a complete new collection, the products she was using were old and useless, so I treated her to some products I had actually been eyeing up myself for a while, as well as a few products I own and knew would work wonders on her!
I absolutely loved what she was wearing, and thought I must share it with you all! So this is a bit of a different post, it's a OOTD but not mine!

Her playsuit, Necklace and Sunglasses are all from New Look (she works there, so basically everything she wears is from there!) And her shoes are Converse and the laces/gems on them were done by Vicki Louise, she makes anything look glam!



Playsuit : £22.99
Necklace : £9.99
Sunglasses : £4.99
I think the converse were around £50/£60

 So what do you think of my sisters BBQ look?
 I am so in love with this outfit, I may have to borrow it myself! The great thing with having a sister, borrowing clothes, haha!

Thank you for reading! If you didn't know, voting closes on the 23rd of May, so if you want to vote for me in the Company Style Blogger Awards then click here  http://xo-bbb.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/just-little-update.html or click the button in my sidebar to vote!


Byeeeeeeeee.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Facebook : www.facebook.co.uk/bexrenshaw.bbb
Instagram : oh_boo_x
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCof08et9DP7sMC8-nqq-ZUg 

No comments:

Post a Comment