Wednesday 27 August 2014

As you all know, I have been gone for way too long, these past few weeks have felt like years to me and I miss blogging way too much. I've tried to keep you updated as much as I can on here, my Youtube channel and on twitter, but with no internet and very little 3g on my phone it has been difficult.
If you've been away for longer than I have, then you may not know that I have moved out and I am now living on my own, I've finally flown the nest! But I still don't have internet in my new house, but hopefully within the next few days I will have.
I also have a new laptop, finally! I've mentioned too many times how terrible my laptop was, with it being sent away for repair more times than it was actually with me.

I will be back to daily blogging as soon as my internet is turned on, and I will also be uploading daily youtube videos, and obviously tweeting way too much as per usual!

Thank you guys so much for understanding how hard it is for me to be posting in this crappy situation but all will be back to normal as soon as I can get it that way.

Byeeeeeeeee.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Facebook : www.facebook.co.uk/bexrenshaw.bbb
Instagram : oh_boo_x
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCof08et9DP7sMC8-nqq-ZUg

No comments:

Post a Comment