Sunday 3 August 2014

Botanicals Face Polish Review

The Botanicals team sent me this product to review, but all views are my own, as always. I'm not going to lie about a product to you guys.

I also did a video on this product, you can check it out here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOES8JFZ5qI&list=UUof08et9DP7sMC8-nqq-ZUg

So firstly, this was the nicest packaged product I have ever received. It was in an envelope, inside the envelope was this cute little bag with 'Botanicals' written on, inside that was brown tissue paper with dried roses in, inside that was bubble wrap and then inside that was my product. This might sound like a bit of hassle for me, but it really wasn't. It was just so lovely that they had gone to all the effort to make it look so good for me.


But onto the product! I chose the Rose and Camellia Face Polish which is a 'gentle exfoliating cleaner with crushed rosehip kernel to brighten dull and dehydrated skin and restore moisture balance.' It smells like a spa, I'm not sure if I always get the same product used on me when I go for a facial but my gosh this stuff smells just like it, if you can imagine that amazing spa smell, you know what I mean! 
Is it really really smooth, I was a tad worried it would be too harsh for my skin as some exfoliators I find are quite harsh however this really was the opposite. My skin felt so smooth and I didn't even feel like I was exfoliating. 
When I put it on, my skin felt slightly greasy which panicked me as my skin really cannot make up it's mind whether it want to be super dry or super oily. It washed off really easily and my skin felt great, not greasy at all - panic over!
The thing I like most about this product is a tiny bit goes a long way, at £19.95 a pot this is something that is really important to me. I don't mind spending money on an item if I like it and it will last but I find with some products you have to lather it on and it doesn't spread and you end up getting 3 uses out of it, but this product looks like it will last me a long time!

I would really recommend this product, and I will definitely be purchasing a few more Botanical products after my next pay day!




If you wish to contact Botanicals, their website is botanicals.co.uk

Byeeeeeeeee.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Facebook : www.facebook.co.uk/bexrenshaw.bbb
Instagram : oh_boo_x
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCof08et9DP7sMC8-nqq-ZUg

No comments:

Post a Comment