Tuesday 5 August 2014

Pop Up Cards Review

If you haven't yet seen my video on Hannah Kokoschka's Pop-Up Cards then you can check it out here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-zmU3GJbEE&list=UUof08et9DP7sMC8-nqq-ZUg

Hannah sent me these to review, I didn't pay for them however all views are my own, you guys know I'm not going to tell you that something is great if I don't believe that it is.

I know you're probably thinking, pop up cards, what? Well these cool quirky cards are as simple as that. Remember when you were little there were loads of cool pop up books? Think of that but in card form and not with cute little bears or anything (although that would be quite cool?)
These mix the child inside with the adult you are, sometime you have to send cards, whether it be a birthday, anniversary or even moving into a new house. These are something with just a little extra to them.

Hannah's work has been quite rightly praised by many people, and featured in a number of amazing magazines including Elle Decoration Magazine! The prices range from £3.50 to £25, dependant on the amount of detail.street market £7.99. They are extremely British themed, with most of them focusing on London, which I think is also a great gift for a foreign friend/tourists.

The ones she sent me were the heart, taxi, London street and bicycle. If you want to see me playing around with them then check out the link above.













Check her out at hannahkokoschka.com or @hannahkokoschka on twitter.
Byeeeeeeeee.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Facebook : www.facebook.co.uk/bexrenshaw.bbb
Instagram : oh_boo_x
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCof08et9DP7sMC8-nqq-ZUg 

No comments:

Post a Comment