Saturday 2 August 2014

My First Milestone

So in the past week or so I've hit 1,000 followers on twitter AND 5,000 views on here, and I am 4 views off 4,500 views on my Youtube channel. I know to some this seems like nothing, but to me it is a crazy amount.

I started my blog and Youtube channel as a get away for me, it is my little space where I can say and do what I want and just escape the world for a little bit, if that makes any sense to you guys.
I know I have been beyond rubbish with being poorly for the past few weeks, getting a new job and working all the time and my laptop constantly breaking on me, and now with me attempting to move house I fear that I'm not making time for doing the things I love. I promise that I will though.

I just want to thank every single one of you that reads my blog, whether this is the first time you are reading it or you are a regular visitor - such as my sister who I regularly receive texts off saying 'THERE IS NO NEW BLOG POST UP YET TODAY?!' and I am so so grateful to all of you. If it wasn't for you guys I wouldn't have got some of the opportunities I have got, and hopefully there is a lot more in the future.

There will be a new blog post AND video up every single day for the next week as an apology for being so rubbish recently, I hope you enjoy.

Byeeeeeeeee.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Facebook : www.facebook.co.uk/bexrenshaw.bbb
Instagram : oh_boo_x
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCof08et9DP7sMC8-nqq-ZUg

No comments:

Post a Comment