Friday 16 May 2014

Dubai Haul Part 1

So although I didn't buy half as much as I expected in Dubai, I still bought loads of random things, the usual tourist-y things and then a few items of clothes! So I thought I would do my haul in two parts, this one is going to be the tourist type items I bought, and then tomorrow will be the clothes/shoes etccccc! I know it is basically just teasing you all, but believe me, it will be worth it, I am so in love with my purchases!
So lets get to it then.

Firstly is this adorable lighter, I saw it and just fell in love. The little pink/purple gem just took my eye, they had loads of different coloured gems and lighters in this black, then brown and silver, but this was the one for me! It has the Burj Khalifa on, which is the worlds tallest building that Dave and I went to see while there.



Second is this snow globe I bought from The Atlantis when I visited, I used to collect snow globes when I was younger and I just saw this and instantly knew I needed it in my life!














Thirdly is this postcard, I bought a few to send to everyone and just had to buy myself one for a souvenir, thats acceptable isn't it?!



Fourth is this fridge magnets, I bought three different fridge magnets and four key rings for family members, but this adorable little one was my favourite! I'm gutted I didn't take any pictures of the other ones I bought before I gave them out. I also bought these cute little camels for my newphews, I just thought they were so so cute, I just had to buy them.


















Lastly, is a little more of a tease for tomorrow, just a few little bits of what you will get to see, I'm so unfair aren't I!



So that is all for today, and I cannot wait to show you more lovely bits tomorrow! As always, thank you so much for reading and if you haven't already voted for me in the Company Style Blogger Awards then check out this post http://xo-bbb.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/just-little-update.html or click on the button in my sidebar to vote!

Byeeeeeeeee.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Facebook : www.facebook.co.uk/bexrenshaw.bbb
Instagram : oh_boo_x
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCof08et9DP7sMC8-nqq-ZUg 

No comments:

Post a Comment