Monday 2 June 2014

Father Day Gift Ideas

So it's that time of year again when you have to figure out what the heck you can buy your dad for Fathers Day. He already has a draw full of socks and way too many ties, and what else do dads even like? So I thought I would give you a few ideas of things to buy.
Obviously there is the option of buying him something he needs, clothings or shoes or something for work? Or maybe a bottle of his favourite whiskey/rum etc. But my dad never seems to need anything and he isn't really a drinker, only the odd pint when he meets up with friends, so there is no point in me buying him alcohol that will sit in the cupboard for the next god knows how long!
All of these are a bit random and a bit of everything, and as always I've tried to keep it to cheaper things, there is nothing in here over £20, but also there are little things for like £3 in here too.




The Story of Me and My Dad £9.95 - Prezzy Box
Spaghetti Western Spaghetti Measurer £2.99 - I Want One Of Those
Digital Luggage Scale £8.99 - I Want One Of Those
Bottle Clock Budweister £14.49 - Red5
Jamie Oliver Cheeky Mug Gift Tin - Top Dad £8.99 - I Want One Of Those
Smartphone Projector £15.99 - I Want One Of Those
Scribble Writing Alarm Clock £12.95 - Prezzy Box
Personalised Bottle of Red Wine in Silk Lines Gift Box £19.95 - Prezzy Box
52 Things To Do While You Poo £6.95 - Red5

So there are a few little ideas that I liked! I hope you enjoyed them, what are you planning on getting your dad for Fathers Day?

Byeeeeeeeee.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Facebook : www.facebook.co.uk/bexrenshaw.bbb
Instagram : oh_boo_x
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCof08et9DP7sMC8-nqq-ZUg 

No comments:

Post a Comment