Tuesday 24 June 2014

My Favourite Blogs Right Now.

I thought I would share with you a few of my favourite blogs of the moment, I always read blogs people send me and I am always on the search for new blogs that I enjoy, so today I thought I would share a few of these with you. Some you probably won't know, some you may. I just wanted to share with you some ones that I just love at the moment.

As you all know, I use twitter for everything so I'll put their twitter handle then their blog name, I hope you enjoy these blogs as much as I do.

Jessiekinsxo - dungarees-and-donuts.co.uk
A_SimpleMelody - asimplemelody22.blogspot.co.uk
Livpurvis - whatoliviadid.com
hollsanastasia - lovefromanastasia.blogspot.co.uk
melonladybaby - melonlady.com
_catsandvodka - catsandvodka.com
Jimstweeting - jimchapman.co.uk
girlycopyright - girlycopyright.com


Byeeeeeeeee.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Facebook : www.facebook.co.uk/bexrenshaw.bbb
Instagram : oh_boo_x
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCof08et9DP7sMC8-nqq-ZUg 

No comments:

Post a Comment