Thursday 19 June 2014

Company Style Blogger Awards 2014

What a crazy crazy night, it really does feel like I dreamt the whole thing. If you subscribe to me on youtube you will know I've had a busy few days hence the lack of blog posts but I promise I will get back to daily posts super soon.
Today I wanted to talk about the Company Awards I went to last night, because of you guys. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't of been able to go and I am so so grateful and I am super proud of my little blog for being short-listed.
If you want to take a look at what happened then head over to my youtube channel where my vlog is now up and you can watch there, and I will do an unbagging of the goodie bag video and blog post for tomorrow.

Again, thank you so so much, I love you all.

Byeeeeeeeee.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Facebook : www.facebook.co.uk/bexrenshaw.bbb
Instagram : oh_boo_x
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCof08et9DP7sMC8-nqq-ZUg 

No comments:

Post a Comment