Tuesday 3 June 2014

I Got A New Job!

So, I did mention it on twitter but I thought I would do a blog post about my crazy day!
Basically I had phone interview last Friday for a position at Next, which is conveniently right next to my house. I thought this phone interview had gone terribly and I was sure I wouldn't hear back, but surprisingly a few days later I got a call saying they wanted to invite me in for the assessment stage. When I got there today I felt like I was entering the Hunger Games or something, there was two of us there fighting to get the one position, trying to win over the staff and prove that we were the better one to choose. I really really didn't like this, I hate competition and I don't like friction between people, and this girl acted like we were about to fight til death, it was just crazy!
The team 'assessing' me were so so lovely, I was with a group of guys and we just chatted about Family Guy and Catfish and just random stuff while I was working, and obviously in the end, I was the chosen one! (That is the 'short' version of the story, I would be here forever and put you all to sleep in I explained everything that happened)
So yeah, after all this had happened, I was presented with not only a job, but with a £10 gift card for Next and £10 cash, just for turning up, is it just me that thinks that is crazy?!
So obviously I went shopping, I had also still got a bit saved up over the past few weeks so a shopping spree was needed. And you guys always ask me for hauls, which is so hard when I have no money, so I thought I would do one for you, so really I bought this stuff for you guys! (is this excuse working?)
I will do a haul tomorrow for you all, there is something to be excited for! For those of you that are impatient, I've already done a haul video on the items I bought, which you can check out here :  http://youtu.be/2mQ1ZXUzp6A

Byeeeeeeeee.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Facebook : www.facebook.co.uk/bexrenshaw.bbb
Instagram : oh_boo_x
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCof08et9DP7sMC8-nqq-ZUg 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new job!! Best of luck with it xx

    www.clionahill.com

    ReplyDelete