Wednesday 4 June 2014

Celebration Haul!

So if you still haven't seen my video, or if you prefer reading than watching, I'm here to help! I asked on twitter who preferred video hauls and who preferred blog post hauls, and there was such a mixed reaction, I thought I would try to make you all happy!
If you want to watch the video then check it out here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mQ1ZXUzp6A or just carry on reading!

I got a few bits from Pound World, I know what you're thinking, but bear with me! So I went in for a browse and saw these few bits, obviously for a pound each...



These Elegant nails in Classic French asnd Misty Grey, I just love them! They are both very subtle but super lovely looking!



I saw this and just had to buy it, everyone is going crazy about this gel nail stuff and I thought I would try this and see what I though!


I love love love my baby lips and use it all the time, so when I saw this for only a pound, I had to try it out. It also has SPF 20 which is always a plus!


So my skin has been a bit temperamental recently and I have a few black heads, so I thought I would try this product out, I remember loving T-Zone when I was about 13-16 kind of age, so hopefully it's as amazing as I thought it was back then!

Next I made a visit to Superdrug, mainly to start collecting points on my card which I had just registered online - and then as I paid I realised I had left my Superdrug card on the sofa - super idiot over here!


This matte nail paint by Barry M just made me fall in love, I have fallen for matte nails and now all my nail varnish can be matte! At at £2.99, it will be amazing if this stuff is as good as I am hoping.


These MUA LUXE lip lacquers look so amazing, the pigment is just crazily bright and I cannot wait to wear these, at £3 each they aren't extremely expensive for lip lacquer!


 Next was a trip to Boots, which I was so so disappointed with, compared to my usual trips to Boots! I went to the one in my local town and retail park and this is all I found that I fancied!


I have been searching for a decent concealer for ages and ages - if you know any good ones, the please let me know! But I thought I would try this one, as I seem to have tried all of them now! This was only £2.99

I love having my nails painted, but I can't wear nail varnish to work. I always forget to take it off, or it takes me ages the night before so I don't tend to wear them painted at the moment. This was £4.99 and I am really really hoping this works! You literally dip your finger in the pot and your nail varnish is gone - apparently. Sounds too good to be true really, haha!

And last but definitely not least, with my Next gift voucher (from my interview) I bought this. It was £22 and I just fell in love, however I cannot get a decent picture of it - trust me, it's really nice. Also excuse my face, I wasn't really in the 'selfie' mood after a long day. It's a lovely blue colour with a lace back, I just so in love.





Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed taking a peek into my shopping bag. I will see you all super soon.

Byeeeeeeeee.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Facebook : www.facebook.co.uk/bexrenshaw.bbb
Instagram : oh_boo_x
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCof08et9DP7sMC8-nqq-ZUg 

2 comments:

  1. i love my baby lips too! its so good it has SPF makes it even more worth the money xx

    ReplyDelete