Thursday 12 June 2014

Younique 3D Mascara Review

So firstly, I'm sorry I haven't posted for a few days, I had a tooth removed and it has left me in a lot of pain and I've just wanted to sleep a lot, as well as working every day this week, so I haven't really had time to post, sorry guys!

I recently tried out the 3D mascara by Younique, from what I can gather it is a company like Avon, so they have representatives that sell the products from themselves. A lovely lady called Angela contacted me and asked me to try this product out, and as always, these views are totally my own, I wouldn't tell you something was good when I didn't think it was.

So it comes in this snazzy sun-glasses style case, which I sat and played with for a while because you know I'm basically a 5 year old. Inside the case are two tubes, one is 'Transplanting Gel' and the other is 'Natural Fibres' I know these sound terrifying and more like some kind of surgery tools, but they aren't as scary as they sound! The Transplanting Gel is very mascara like, and the Natural Fibres are just fluffy bits on a mascara style wand, so bizarre!







I actually found this product loads easier to apply that I thought it would be, and it is definitely something that would get easier with practice, and believe me, I will be getting lots of practise using this because I love it. I have naturally long eyelashes, but being a girl I just want more. I occasionally wear false eyelashes on big occasions and sometimes on nights out, but this is basically a mascara that looks like fake eyelashes, but looks natural at the same time. I'm really not doing a good job of explaining this, haha!

Here is one eye done and one eye with just my normal mascara on, as you can tell it does make a huge difference, and I think it would work whether you have short or long eye lashes. These are stills from my youtube video because me being the clever one I am, forgot to take photo's of my eyelashes when they were done. They are all cropped, however the last one is from far away so you can see even when I wasn't that close to the camera my eyelashes are still noticeably different - if you watch the video, you will understand. Apparently it is hard to get a still from my video when I am not pulling a really silly face!






I did post a youtube video if you want to see me testing this product out, and also there is the link to buy this product in the description of the video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxESqwi1UCI&feature=youtu.be


Thank you so much Angela for sending me this, I am in love, and thank you guys for reading.

Byeeeeeeeee.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Facebook : www.facebook.co.uk/bexrenshaw.bbb
Instagram : oh_boo_x
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCof08et9DP7sMC8-nqq-ZUg 

No comments:

Post a Comment