Sunday 29 June 2014

W7

So the other day I got a parcel from my postman, I was super confused as I was sure I hadn't ordered anything, and I basically screamed when I opened it. I'm not used to getting things sent to me from companies, I've only had a few things sent and it still seems so bizarre to me that people choose me to let the public know what I think.

W7 ran a bloggers competition to review their new lipstick the other day, however I was at work so I missed it, I was not too happy! But when I emailed them they said they would send me a few bits to take a look at, I wasn't expecting all this!

I received the Prime Magic, Make Up & Glow Bronzing Base, Full Colour Lipstick in 'Tides', The Fixer and Nail Polish in '87 Pistachio'. I am so in love.


The primer is very matte, it is so different to the one I use at the moment and I wasn't sure I liked it at first, it just felt a bit odd. But it made my skin feel so so amazing and there was no shine which I love. I'm sure they read my mind as I was very close to running out of my primer and I was having a little panic whether to buy the same one again or try out a new one.

The Bronzing base is too dark for me as I am basically a ghost, however it works well for contouring!


















The lipstick is crazily bright and took me a while to get used to, but it is such a nice colour. It feels like a lip balm, more like I'd used my baby lips rather than a lipstick, it just felt so smooth and not lipstick like - in a good way!





I love using a fixer after doing my make up, and the one I am using at the moment just doesn't seem to end, they last so so long. This one smells really good and it's something I use every day.


The nail varnish is such a beautiful colour, as I wear black quite a lot it really works well. As you know I am so so terrible at painting nails so please excuse the mess!
It did chip quite quickly but whatever nail varnish I use it chips really quick so I'm not sure how it would work on 'normal' nails, I must just do a lot of stuff that makes my nails chip! This was after one/two coats, some nails only needed one, they are slightly see-through however another coat would've sorted that.






Thank you so much W7 for my presents, I absolutely love them. And thank you guys for reading this and reading my blog in general, without you I wouldn't get cute stuff like this!

Byeeeeeeeee.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Facebook : www.facebook.co.uk/bexrenshaw.bbb
Instagram : oh_boo_x
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCof08et9DP7sMC8-nqq-ZUg 


1 comment:

  1. I have a few of their nail polishes & they are great! What a fab surprise parcel! Lucky girl! xx

    ReplyDelete