Sunday 6 July 2014

A Little Update

As some of you may know, I bought myself a new laptop for my birthday in January, and I have had problems ever since however it still worked slightly and I knew I couldn't live without it if I sent it off to be fixed, but last week it got to the point where my laptop was basically useless so I went over to PC World and explained the problem, they checked it all and said it was because I hadn't updated windows, so off I went back home feeling a bit silly that it was something so simple that I hadn't done. When I got home I had the same problems I had been having and I was not too happy, so the next day I went back to PC World and they checked it again and the main part of the motherboard was broken and needed fixing - this was found using exactly the same program they had used the day before, so god knows how they managed to not notice the problem, so off my laptop went to be fixed, and I have only just got it back, hence the lack of blogging for the past week.
I do have the Blogger app on my phone however I just find it useless, I have tried to use it so many times. I find it find for a short post with no picture or anything but I just don't like it (sorry blogger!) but anyway, my laptop is now back and seems to be working fine, yay!
I just wanted to explain to you all why I have been away for a week and to let you all know that there will be a new blog post up tomorrow and daily after that - until the next technology disaster! I have some exciting posts coming your way this week so keep your eyes peeled!

Thank you all for putting up with me not being here.

Byeeeeeeeee.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Facebook : www.facebook.co.uk/bexrenshaw.bbb
Instagram : oh_boo_x
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCof08et9DP7sMC8-nqq-ZUg 

No comments:

Post a Comment