Thursday 10 July 2014

Thing I Wish I Had Known

So I was thinking back to when I was younger and I just wish I could go back and tell little ol' me a few things.

1) Actually work at school, don't worry about making friends or anything because chances are you won't speak to these people in a few years but you really need to concentrate on your studies.

2) Boys will break your heart, don't fall for their kind words because again, chances are, you won't still be with them in a few years.

3) Don't try to be someone you are not, you are you for a reason so why not be the best you that you can be?

4) You might feel sad now but it will get better, keep your head up and don't let anyone's mean words get to you.

5) Don't wish your childhood away, one day you will be older and realise you wish you were young again.

What would you say to your younger self?

Byeeeeeeeee.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Facebook : www.facebook.co.uk/bexrenshaw.bbb
Instagram : oh_boo_x
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCof08et9DP7sMC8-nqq-ZUg 

No comments:

Post a Comment