Sunday 13 July 2014

My Laptop

So guys, I am so so sorry to have to tell you AGAIN that my laptop is broken, again. It's gone away for another week, so it's going to be another week with little blog posts and I am so so sorry for that.
I will try to post on here and on my youtube as much as possible, but as I probably won't be seeing Dave due to my crazy working hours this week (it's sale at Next, I'll say no more!)
I really am so sorry and I will try to make this work as well as I can, I'm really hoping they either fix my laptop or give me a new one because I am beyond fed up with it now!
I can't really do anything except apologise and try my best to make this work.

Thank you for putting up with my constant technology problems, hopefully I'll be able to save up for another new laptop at some point (my one is only 7 months old!!)

Byeeeeeeeee.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Facebook : www.facebook.co.uk/bexrenshaw.bbb
Instagram : oh_boo_x
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCof08et9DP7sMC8-nqq-ZUg 

No comments:

Post a Comment