Wednesday 9 July 2014

Drinking

I had quite a few people ask me things about my post on Monday, and I thought I would just pop everything into a blog post for you.
I do drink, I love having a glass of wine after work or going to the put for a pint, and I also love going for nights out with my friends, but there are a few things I don't enjoy. I used to drink quite a lot when I was younger, me and my friends would just go and drink as much as we could until we passed out or started vomiting, and I know I sound like a right old lady but I've grown up from that and it has put me off drinking loads. 
On a night out you either come across this person, whether it's a stranger or one of your friends, or you are this person. These are just from personal experience, I'm sure there are a lot of other types of people you will come across!

1) The Vomiter, someone will always vom, whether it's in a toilet or all over themselves/someone else/the floor (or for me, all over myself on a public bus, but we won't go into that story!)

2) The cryer, why does someone always end up crying?!

3) The Dancer, so I love a good dance, why go on a night out and just sit in the corner? However 'the dancer' to me is that one person that is so drunk they think they are Beyonce, whether they are attempting to break dance or just look sexy, it really isn't working for you pal.

4) The Chatter Up-er, this can be male or female, and they will just try everything to get your number, I've said no 8 times, how many more times will it take for you to leave me alone? This is especially annoying for us that aren't using the 'I'm in a relationship' as just an excuse, do I really have to show you a picture of him for you to leave me alone?!

5) The Slut, again this can be male or female, the same as all of these, I'm not calling all guys or girls this that and the other! That one person that will dance with anyone and their aim for the night is to get laid.

6) The Over Spender, I usually take £20 out on a standard night out, I really shouldn't need to spend more than that, however there is always that one person that decides they have to buy everyone in the club a drink and then at the end of the night moan because they have spent so much, I didn't ask you to spend £100 on a round of drinks!

7) The Designated Driver, I have so much respect for people that go out and say no to drinking because they are driving, one thing I really hate is drink driving. However you get those people that offer then just moan all night, just don't go if you are going to moan, or don't drive and get a taxi? And then there is the opposite which is people moaning to the driver 'oh one drink wont work' or 'just have a drink, you will be fine' etc, just no.

8) The Over Drinker, yes I know you said you could definitely down 15 shots in a row but now you are on the floor and definitely not having a good night, I'm sure you would've been fine just having a few less.

9) The Attention Seeker, oh no that guy over there is speaking to someone that isn't you, you definitely should go over there, but in and get all of his attention, until you notice someone else not paying you attention obviously...

10) The Just One More, my feet are hurting, I'm tired and drunk and I just want chips and ketchup and my bed, what I do not want is 'just one more' which will end up being another few more.

They are just a few of the people I notice on a night out, and one of the reasons I just don't enjoy going to clubs anymore, I don't appreciate being groped, pushed around and attempting to dance on a floor that is way too sticky.

I hope you enjoyed this post, it was just a bit of humour so please don't take offence to anything.

Byeeeeeeeee.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Facebook : www.facebook.co.uk/bexrenshaw.bbb
Instagram : oh_boo_x
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCof08et9DP7sMC8-nqq-ZUg 

1 comment:

  1. Haha this is fab. Every point is completely true.
    I was always the designated driver when I used to go out because I don't drink at all and you could bet that under that title I was also carer of the cryer, hair holder of the vomiter and councilor of the over drinker and 'just one more' lol!

    x

    ReplyDelete