Thursday 24 July 2014

So as per usual, my laptop hates me.
But I have now got it working (a few days after it was 'repaired' but then still didn't work)

I am hoping to vlog a lot over the next few weeks, and I also have some super cool reviews to do on both by blog and youtube.

Is there anything you want me to do? I try to do all the posts/videos I am requested to do, as it is you guys I do this for, as well as myself obviously!

This is something I love doing and I can't wait to find the time to blog everyday again, which will be super soon once I get used to my work schedule, going from 4 hours a week to 40 has left me slightly worn out!

Thank you all for your constant support.

Byeeeeeeeee.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Facebook : www.facebook.co.uk/bexrenshaw.bbb
Instagram : oh_boo_x
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCof08et9DP7sMC8-nqq-ZUg 

No comments:

Post a Comment