Sunday 27 July 2014

What I've Been Up To

So as you all know, I've been away for way too long due to my laptop breaking, then being fixed then breaking again (repeat x3 over the past few weeks) so now my laptop is kind of working, kind of. My past few posts have been me saying 'yay its fixed, I am back' then it breaks again.
But today I thought I would just show you a few things I've been up to over the past week or so, I've been working a lot and I've had a sinus infection which left me super dizzy and nauseous, which obviously wasn't fun, but now I'm on the back end of that and just left with headaches and cold like symptoms, I'm so happy to not feel sick constantly!

I went a bit blonder...














I spent a lot of time in bed and with my kitty.
I ate too much pizza, but it's pizza so is there such thing as too much?



Dave came round to look after me (and buy me pizza)


 I worked the sale at work, if I wasn't already knackered from being ill, this definitely worked.



I managed to trap my knee in my laptop and do this (it turned black after this, not cool) I am totally the clumsiest person ever. I also bruised all my legs, walked into multiple doors/walls/windows/tables etc and fell over whilst getting into my car and landed on the horn - I couldn't do that again if I tried.




I filmed some pretty cool videos and pulled stupid faces as always.

















I watched some pretty cool sunsets.



I saw my aunty get married in an amazing vintage style wedding, it was beautiful.



I became addicted to ice lollies, it started with 'they soothe my throat' and just turned into pure addiction.


My laptop broke too many times to put in this post.
















And I took way too many selfies, including me being a dog in the car.



So I hope you enjoyed this post, I need seem to tell you what I've been up to but I love reading peoples posts like this, and having a look at all the pictures!

Byeeeeeeeee.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Facebook : www.facebook.co.uk/bexrenshaw.bbb
Instagram : oh_boo_x
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCof08et9DP7sMC8-nqq-ZUg 

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you're on the mend! Poor you being ill and having to work a Next Sale, I hear they are crazy...I stay clear haha!
    Sounds like a pretty fun couple of weeks though, obviously minus the illness!

    Best wishes, Danielle x
    http://underlandtowonderland.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete