Tuesday 22 July 2014

Hi all!

Hey guys, I FINALLY have my laptop back and it seems to be working (touch wood) totally fine! So this means lots of blog posts and videos and stuff, yay. I've missed being able to write random stuff on here!
As well as having no laptop, I've been working loads and I've been a bit poorly, but I'm on the mend thanks to antibiotics and lots of painkillers, yay.
I have loads of exciting reviews for you, as well as the usual chatty posts and how-to and whatever else you want really, just let me know what YOU want to see on my blog and I'll do my best to pop it on here.

Another thing is, I may possibly be moving out next month to my first house alone, scary! If you know anywhere that has nice home decor, literally anything as I need everything, then please let me know!

Normal blogs from tomorrow, y'all should be excited.
Have you been keeping up with my youtube? There are a few new videos up there, feel free to check them out!

Byeeeeeeeee.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Facebook : www.facebook.co.uk/bexrenshaw.bbb
Instagram : oh_boo_x
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCof08et9DP7sMC8-nqq-ZUg 

No comments:

Post a Comment