Saturday 21 June 2014

My Crazy Week

So as you have probably noticed, I haven't done a 'proper' blog post for like over a week now, and I just wanted to do a bit of a post explaining what I've been doing and just to let you know that 'proper' blog posts will be back tomorrow, yay!

I Vlogged Monday, Wednesday and Saturday and they are all up on my youtube channel, which is linked at the bottom of this blog post along with all my other links :)


  • So on Sunday I saw The Fault in our Stars and just basically died and didn't want to do anything, haha! I had to pack for Dave's and make sure my house was all clean.
  • On Monday I had a two hour driving lesson then my driving test (and passed, yay!) then work and then travelled down to Dave's house and then just died because I was super tired!
  • On Tuesday I had to have a mad rush round town trying to get jewellery for the Company Style Blogger Awards because I left my jewellery at my house, which was not good! Then we had to go to the estate agents and food shopping etc, boring stuff.
  • On Wednesday I went to the Company Style Blogger Awards which was amazing, one of the best nights of my life and I am just still buzzing from it, I will do a blog post about it in the next few days but the vlog is up on my youtube channel, along with what I got in my goodie bag!
  • On Thursday we started drinking from 11am as it was everyone's last day at uni, Dave had his last exam on thursday so as soon as he got home we had a pint then went to the pub. The Primark in Canterbury opened on thursday so me and some of the girls made a trip and it was crazily packed, but I spent £40 and you know what that means, HAUL! Which again, it will be up in the next few days. Then we went on a night out to say goodbye to everyone which was lovely.
  • On Friday we went to pick up my new car, yay! It took about 4 and a half hours by a bus, 3 trains, 1 tube and a 45 minute walk, then around 5 hour drive home, I know right, killer! So when we got back at around 9pm we realised  Dave still hadn't packed and we still needed to clean not only his room but the bathrooms and kitchen, so me and the girls got on with trying to do everything in the rooms everyone shared while dave attempted to help us and pack at the same time, this went on until about 2.30am when we finally called it a night and went to sleep!
  • Onto today and I nearly killed someone when my alarm went off at 7am, it took me ages to get to sleep so I ended up having around 4 hours, hence why Dave drove today, haha! So today we just travelled really, there is a vlog up on my youtube if you fancy taking a peek.


So that was my busy kinda crazy sleepless week, but I have made my blog post to-do list so there are plenty of exciting things to come!

Thank you for all your support and again thank you for getting me to the Company Awards.

Byeeeeeeeee.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Facebook : www.facebook.co.uk/bexrenshaw.bbb
Instagram : oh_boo_x
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCof08et9DP7sMC8-nqq-ZUg 

No comments:

Post a Comment