Sunday 22 June 2014

My Awards Outfit

For the Company Style Blogger Awards I hadn't a clue what to wear. I didn't want to go too dressy but I obviously wanted to look nice! My dress was sent to me by FD Avenue, I chose the dress and they sent it to me which was totally crazy, and then from there I had to try to see what would work. I decided my leather jacket and little boots would 'rock' it up a bit and make it look more casual as I hadn't a clue what anyone else would be wearing and didn't want to look out of place.

Dress - FD Avenue
Leather Jacket - Topshop
Boots - New Look
Bracelets - New Look

Rings - New Look
Necklace - H&M






I had such an amazing night and met some ahhhh-mazing people.










There is a Vlog and a Goodie Bag opening video on my youtube channel if you fancied watching them!

Byeeeeeeeee.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Facebook : www.facebook.co.uk/bexrenshaw.bbb
Instagram : oh_boo_x
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCof08et9DP7sMC8-nqq-ZUg 

No comments:

Post a Comment