Friday 27 June 2014

Primark Haul!

As some of you may know, I was in Canterbury last week and while I was there the new Primark store opened, so I obviously had to take a little look! Me and some of the girls went down and it was basically hell on earth, so crazily busy to the point I couldn't move, so I grabbed a few bits I wanted then waited for 30 minutes in a queue and got my butt out of there! Here are a few of the things I bought, I also bought a plain black vest top, plain black bra and black pumps, all for work.

You all know I am trying so hard to wear more jewellery, but I'm just not a jewellery person! So I bought these earring to go in my many piercings, and then these 6 rings which I adore and have worn 4 of every day!




I love wearing my hair half up half down, and I just use a bobble at the moment, after my big black clip broke, but I love these tiny polka dot ones, they are just so so cute!


I already have some of these and they are just so useful, I wear my pumps basically all the time and when it is warm and I want to wear a casual dress and my pumps it means I don't have awkward ankle socks on, haha!


I've always been a huge fan of Primark underwear, and lets face it ladies, we do feel like we have our shit together when our underwear matches!



I bought these two pairs and the grey ones too, I just love them, they are super cute and have lace on, what more could you want?!


I'm not sure what happened to this picture but oh well, haha! I thought this top would look fab over a bikini on holiday or over a bandeau!


This dress grabbed my eye, it is a casual skater dress and the pattern is just lovely, and black and white is just so easy to wear with anything!


 This top is super comfy and just casual to wear with my jeans, and also the girl looks like Demi Lovato, haha!


I hope you enjoyed my haul! There is also a video on my youtube channel!
Byeeeeeeeee.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Facebook : www.facebook.co.uk/bexrenshaw.bbb
Instagram : oh_boo_x
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCof08et9DP7sMC8-nqq-ZUg 

No comments:

Post a Comment