Saturday 7 June 2014

Birthday!

So it was my best friends 20th birthday on thursday, but as she lives in Leeds now (my hatred for university splitting friends up continues) so I couldn't see her until tonight. A few of us all went round to her (extremely beautiful) house and had pizza and chocolate and wine and just chatted and caught up and it was so so lovely. I thought I would share with you what I bought for her, as it is sometimes hard to buy presents for someone who doesn't really want or need anything. I'm one of these people that would rather buy loads of little presents rather than one huge one, I just find it more fun! So as she is my bestie and I haven't seen her properly for ages (well two weeks, but since September it hasn't been that often!) so I thought I would spoilt her, because she really does deserve it - don't go all soppy on everyone bex, god.
So here are the presents I bought, just a few random things, although I may have gone a bit over board - which I do tend to do when buying presents, haha! As these were gifts I'm not going to add prices or anything because no doubt she'll read this, but if you want to know where I got anything from or how much it was then please do not hesitate to ask!

















Obviously she had to have a colouring book/crayons and the most bad-ass card I could find!

Thank you for reading, what did you think of my gifts?
I'm really enjoying doing more lifestyle styled posts and letting you know what I'm doing, but I want to know what you think? What is your favourite type of post I do?

Byeeeeeeeee.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Facebook : www.facebook.co.uk/bexrenshaw.bbb
Instagram : oh_boo_x
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCof08et9DP7sMC8-nqq-ZUg 

No comments:

Post a Comment