Saturday 1 March 2014

17 Party Eyes Collection

So for my birthday my sister bought me this Party Eyes Collection by 17 and I finally got round to trying it out, and I am in love! I thought I would show you what was inside.


This is the outside of the box, I thought it looked really really pretty.



This is everything you get inside, you get two thick eye pencils, two glitter pens, two (technically four) eye shadows, two sets of eyelashes, mascara and eye lash glue.


I really love 17 mascara's, I have tried a lot of different mascara's but 17 has always won for me, and this one was no disappointment.









These are my 'Day lashes', I loved the idea of having two sets of eyelashes, one for the day and one for a night out. I love these ones because they could be worn for either day or not, and they aren't too over the top.


These are my 'Night lashes' they are really small and simple but with diamonds on them which I thought was a really nice touch, again they aren't over the top or too in your face. I think these would be lovely for a posh night out. These also came with a little eyelash glue.




This black eye pencil is fabulous, I love it because it is something that I can use on a daily basis as well as when I want to do my eyes up for a night out, and you can never go wrong with black.


I wasn't too sure on this metallic eye pencil when I first saw it but I really like it on, it isn't too over the top or childish looking like I thought it may have been.








These glitter liners are just so cute, I love adding things like glitter to my make up just to give it that extra boom it needs when I am going out. These aren't clumpy or gloopey like I found a lot of liquid glitter liners to be, and they also don't give out too much glitter that it is over the top.






I always tend to wear black or white make up but I have recently been trying to experiment with different colours, these browns and purple are so perfect for the weather at the moment and I can't wait to bring them into my daily make up and start replacing blacks with other colours 

(even if it is only brown or purple!)













Thank you for reading, let me know if you've used these products before or if you were planning on trying any of them out!
Byeeeeeeee.

Come over and find me.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Instagram : oh_boo_x

No comments:

Post a Comment