Thursday 27 March 2014

Travelling

So I had a very lucky childhood and got the chance to visit a lot of places in the world, however there are still quite a few places I want to visit.

Some of the places I've visited :

Australia -  Sydney and Perth
Europe - United Kingdom (obviously, it is where I live), Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Greece, Bulgaria, Holland.
Asia - Dubai, Thailand, Singapore,
North America - New York, Ohio, Florida.
Africa - Kenya
Canada - Toronto and Niagara Falls.
Caribbean - St Lucia, St Kitts, Jamaica, Barbados, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Curacao.

I visited a lot of places when I was quite a bit younger, but for now, this is all I can remember!

I've never visited South America or Antarctica.

Some of the places that are on my 'to visit' list :

Figi, Munich (Germany), Switzerland, Japan, Brazil, Ecuador, New Zealand, Iceland, Croatia, Hawaii, Madagascar and Norway.
These places are all pretty different but all so so beautiful, I personally prefer hot places with beaches but I also love exploring towns and the super pretty snow!

Below I will leave a few holiday snaps for you to have a laugh at, some are so terrible!

Let me know where you have been, or where you would like to go!

Byeeeeeeee.

Come over and find me.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Instagram : oh_boo_x





















1 comment:

  1. OHHAY, YOU'VE BEEN TO TORONTO? I LIVE IN TORONTO :D
    I also want to go to Australia, New Zealand, and Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete