Friday 14 March 2014

My Nail Varnish Collection

So as I mentioned in my perfume post, a lot of my stuff is still in the garage from moving house (I am so useless) but I thought I would do a post of some of my nail varnishes. These are probably my favourite ones, missing one or two out! They range from £1 to about £11 I think the most expensive one was. I've never been very good at painting my nails, and I'm not allowed them painted for work so I never tend to splash out on the more expensive brands, however after exploring different brands I know how crap some cheap ones can be, however some more expensive ones can also not be too good!












My Nails are genreally really good but sometimes they need a bit of TLC, I love the Avon Nail Experts nail varnishes, the one on the left is 'peeling and britleness solver' and the one on the right is 'Tough Enough' base/top coat, they both help restore my nails when they aren't feeling 100%.







Hope you enjoyed this post, if you have any suggestions on nail varnishes to try then let me know!



Byeeeeeeee.

Come over and find me.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Instagram : oh_boo_x

No comments:

Post a Comment