Wednesday 5 March 2014

A Few More Cheeky Buys

So I am trying to keep you updated as possible on the new things I buy, and as I have mentioned, I have become slightly obsessed with Ebay. I have found so much gorgeous make up with stupidly cheap prices. At first I was slightly worried they would be rubbish or not what the seller said they were, but everything I have got so far has been perfect.

My latest buys are these glitter pots which are amazing, they are so bright and there are so many different colours. For all 12 these cost me £4.19. This pink has to be my favourite!







I also bought this set of make up brushes, I already have a set but for £2.95 (for all 8 brushes and the case) I couldn't really say no. I thought they were so so pretty, and they are super soft and put my make up on perfectly. I paid around £20 for my last set of make up brushes and these are 100x better.














If buying from Ebay or similar sites always remember to check the description to make sure it is described the same the picture shows, as some will write sneakily in the description, for example they could've wrote with the brushes 'case only, does not include brushes' yet you would buy it thinking you were getting it all.

Thank you for reading, feel free to make any comments or ask me any questions!

Byeeeeeeee.

Come over and find me.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Instagram : oh_boo_x

No comments:

Post a Comment