Tuesday 4 March 2014

Lent!

So as some of you may know, Lent starts in the morning! I have never done lent before so I am super excited to be doing it this year. I am going to Dubai the day lent finishes and I really need to have my bikini body back by then, so 40 days to do it!
I will be giving up a lot, chocolate, crisps, take aways, fizzy drinks, alcohol etc. I will basically just be eating fruit, potatoes, chicken and veg, and just drinking water, soy milk and peppermint tea!
I will also be adding some bits to my lifestyle such as more sleep and I am joining the gym!
I am going to be trying my juice diet again, juicing all fruit and veg then having one main meal a day!
If any of you guys have any advice or tips and tricks for me, then please share!

What are you doing for Lent?

Thank you for reading!

Byeeeeeeee.

Come over and find me.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Instagram : oh_boo_x

No comments:

Post a Comment