Tuesday 4 March 2014

My Shoe Collection

So as some of you may know, I am slightly obsessed with shoes. As I am very short I love wearing heels, whether these are my small heeled boots for every day wear, or my huge heels that I wear on a night out, I am obsessed. So I thought I would share part of my shoe collection with you, I have many more shoes, I have too many shoes to be honest (really, can a girl ever have too many shoes) but I hardly go out so the need for so many pairs of heels is just unnecessary! I've also put in my favourite comfy flats that I wear a lot. So here are some of my shoes, enjoy!






































Let me know what you think of my ever growing shoe collection, and thank you for reading!

Byeeeeeeee.

Come over and find me.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Instagram : oh_boo_x

No comments:

Post a Comment