Friday 28 March 2014

Mothers Day Gift Idea's

So as all of you know, mothers day is only a few days away, and if you forgot or haven't had chance to buy anything yet, I thought I would share a few idea's with you. Obviously no one knows your mom better than you do so get something she would like, not something someone that doesn't even know her thinks she would like!

Firstly, I just love this wine glass. You can either just have 'mum' or her name on it, personally my mom would find this hilarious and love it, however if you mom is sensitive or does actually drink a lot, this may not be the perfect gift. This is from www.notonthehighstreet.com for £22 and they loads of other cool quirky presents.


















Next is this super cute book from www.prezzybox.com for £9.95, I thought this was so soute and obviously very personal. You buy the book and fill it out yourself, there are loads of different pages with a huge range of different things on from drawing terrible (and good) hairstyles she had to what you love (and hate) in her wardrobe to what she is good at and what you love about her.



Next is this Willow Tree figure in mother and daughter, I just adore all of the different Willow Tree figures and obviously this is perfect for mothers day! This can be found at www.argos.co.uk and is currently in the sale for £22.49.




I thought this gift set was so cute yet funny, obviously everyone has different scents they like but who doesn't love a good daiquiri! It is the Philosophy Cocktail Party Gift Set from www.johnlewis.com and it is £18, they always have loads of other adorable gift sets.



Every mom loves chocolate so when I saw this 400g Cadbury's Milk Tray from Asda for just £3 I just had to put it in here. I always buy my mom some sort of chocolate for mothers day, so I thought this was a right steal!




A photo frame is always a lovely gift, filled with happy memories. So I (not so recently) moved house and we are still in the proccess of putting thing on the wall so this was just perfect for my mom! It was £21.99 from www.iwantoneofthose.com and although slightly expensive for a photo frame, I just loved it, they have a lot of much cheaper items on their website.


So thank you for reading and I hope it helped, let me know what you are getting your mom for mothers day!

Byeeeeeeee.

Come over and find me.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Instagram : oh_boo_x






No comments:

Post a Comment