Sunday 2 March 2014

My OOTD

So I have never done an OOTD post, but I really liked what I was wearing today so I thought I would share it with you. I spent the day with my nephews and then met my dad for coffee, so I thought I would just wear something simple and basically just chucked it on this morning but then decided I really liked it. I don't really like pictures of me and I definitely don't do posing, I prefer to be behind the camera! So excuse my awkward frame in these pictures, but this is my outfit.

I never usually wear a coat shorter than me jumper/top but I liked how it looked today. I wore my Topshop leather jacket which this cute thin jumper from New Look. The jumper has little leather shoulder pads which although you can't see them when I have my jacket on, I thought they looked really nice when I wasn't wearing my jacket indoors. I wore black leggins from F&F which are slightly worn, I really need to buy a new pair! I also wore a plain black vest top under my jumper as it was slightly too short to cover my bum. I bought these new boots from New Look, I have never owned or worn brown boots before, as you all know I tend to wear a lot of black, so I thought I would go for something different and bought the brown boots, which I thought just broke up the black outfit nicely. I added this eagle necklace from New Look to try to stop the outfit looking so plain. I shoved my hair in a small bun which was just an easy option as I was in a slight rush this morning, as always! I'll pop some pictures below so you can have a cheeky look, and let me know what you think.







Byeeeeeeee.

Come over and find me.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Instagram : oh_boo_x




No comments:

Post a Comment