Thursday 27 March 2014

Simple Hair Styles

So for the past few weeks I have worn my hair in a basically every day, it is finally a length I have wanted for ages and now I just cannot be bothered with it! But I am trying to do more with it without wearing it down and going crazy. My hair has a mind of it's own and gets so knotted within minutes of being perfectly brushed it will be in a bird-nest!
So I thought I would share with you a few styles I am loving at the moment, and each only take a minute or two.

Firstly, obviously, the messy bun. This one has a small plait in it which I love, just adding something slightly different.


Secondly, the high pony. This is perfect if like me, you have naturally straight hair.


Thirdly, is the side plait. I love doing this when my hair is just not doing what I want but I don't want it completely up. It is also great for when my hair is frizzy, just adding a tiny bit of leave in conditioner to smooth out the ends.


Fourthly, I'm not even sure what it is called (if you know, let me know!) it is like a knotted up do! It's so quick and easy to do and looks so lovely.

Lastly, is the half up-half down pony, it is my favourite at the moment. It's so much easier having my hair out of my face but still showing off the length.


So these are my 5 favourite hair styles at the moment, what are yours?

Byeeeeeeee.

Come over and find me.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Instagram : oh_boo_x

No comments:

Post a Comment