Sunday 9 March 2014

The Oscars 2014

It has been a whole week since the Oscars, how crazy!
I thought I would share with you who I thought looked amazing. I caught some of the red carpet action on TV but didn't manage to watch it all, but here is who I thought looked fabulous. I love the simplicity of the dresses this year, no one was too over the top and most of them are block colours with minimum jewellery, which usually I dislike but works so well with events such as an award ceremony, remember, sometimes less is more!













Here is who I thought looked kind of 'meh', like they could've done better but I still like them. (except brad pitt never looks meh, mmmm)









And here are my 'what the hell were they thinking?!' outfits. Some people have lovely pharrell's shorts, I think it is a huge no no, expectationally with his short height (and very tall wife).



















Thank you for reading, let me know who you thought looks great (or not!) and if you agree or disagree with anyone I have chosen.

Byeeeeeeee.

Come over and find me.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Instagram : oh_boo_x

1 comment:

  1. I loved Lupita Nyong'o ad Sandra Bullock. Such classy looks.

    Madeline | Ring-a-Round a Rosey | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete