Thursday 13 March 2014

My Different Hair Colours/Styles

So I have no idea WHY I am putting these pictures on here, but I thought I may as well share. You all know by now that I like to change my hair a lot and dye it etc, so I thought I would show you some pictures of my hair from when I was 14 to now - cue very awkward posing pictures of when I thought I looked really cool, including terribly orange foundation, blue contact lenses and posing with alcohol (hitting the hard stuff, aka, WKD's)

















































So they are my different colours/styles through from 14 years old to 20. CRINGE. I always look back and think, what the bloody hell was I doing? But oh well, I was having a good time being a complete idiot! My posing still hasn't got any better, but at least I know that instead of thinking I am looking super hot when in reality I am pulling a weird face and have a really bad foundation line!

Thank you for reading, and let me know what you think (no laughing at how much of an embarrassment I was)

Byeeeeeeee.

Come over and find me.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Instagram : oh_boo_x

1 comment:

  1. AHHH I LOVE THIS POST! I love seeing all the style and colour transitions, your turquoise was absolutely stunning but I adore the pink, I think pinky hues are so gorgeous on people, especially in springtime when pastels are all in <3 Brilliant post pretty lady!

    Claire xo

    ReplyDelete