Thursday 6 March 2014

What is in my handbag?

So I have seen so many of these posts, and I always thought 'well there is nothing interesting in my handbag so why would I do it?' but someone has asked that I do, so here you go! Just a warning that this may be a longer post than usual, and I won't do too much explaining about each item to try to keep it to a minimum, but please do enjoy! :)

So firstly, this is my handbag and I LOVE it! I got it from asda for £12, and I just instantly fell in love with it. I love big handbags because I carry so much around with me, and this is just the perfect size. 


Next is my purse, it's slightly old and very worn out, but I love it! 


Mini black mirror, you never know when you will need a mirror!


This is my god, I adore this spot cream, and it is clear so you can apply it anywhere without it being seen!


A pack of polo's, because, well I am not sure why. These just kind of live in my bag in case I fancy them at some point!


My Babylips lip balm by Maybelline, life saver!

My adorable hello kitty flip lighter, which also meow's, because why not!


Every girl needs vaseline in their bags!


I tend to wear this lip liner every day, mixed with lip balm to make a smooth coverage (using it as a lipstick basically) just because I love the colour so much!


Black lipstick for days where I am feeling slightly more confident.


Black eye liner just to keep it topped up through-out the day, especially when I am out all day. 


Maybe it is just me, but paracetamol is a MUST for my handbag, you never know when you will suddenly need them. The same goes for tissues! 


Way too many bobbles and bobby pins, but again, you never know when you may need them! 



A pen is a must in any handbag, you know the day you forget one is the day you will need one!


My house keys, with a stupid amount of keyrings on, I try to keep it to a minimum but I still manage to have loads yet only 3 keys. 


This mini hairspray stays in my bag for those horrible windy days when your hair just goes slightly mad.


My phone charger goes every where that I go, I always have to have charge on my phone and if I don't then I will find a plug to charge it. I've been known to plug it in in places such a pubs, restaurants, at house parties etc. It sometimes embarrasses the people I am with but I must always have charge! 


And last but definately not least, this travel size Sarah Jessica Parker 'NYC' perfume. This is my favourite perfume that just smells amazing. I have many bottles of this, and this tiny one goes every where with me!



So thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed mooching through my bag!

Byeeeeeeee.

Come over and find me.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Instagram : oh_boo_x















No comments:

Post a Comment