Wednesday 12 March 2014

My Favourite Perfumes

So today I thought I would share with you my favourite perfumes. I have a huge collection but for some reason most of them are still in a box in my garage from when I moved house, so I thought I would show you the one's I bought into my house to use daily.



Firstly I NYC by Sarah Jessica Parker, when I first smelt this I wasn't 100% sure, but oh my god I love it so much now. I have about 6 bottles, and I go into panic mode when it runs out and have to go buy another. It is just so fruity and summery.



Next is Honey by Marc Jacobs, Dave's family got me this for christmas and it isn't the type of scent I usually go for, but I fell in love. It smells so good and the bottle is just so adorable. I feel this perfume suits dressy occasions and going on nights out more than NYC by SJP!


















So as I mentioned, most of my purfumes are in the garage, but I have big bottles of both of these, for some reason I only bought the testers in the house with me. I like getting testers (which I rarely find like this anymore) so I can try it out on differently materials and see how long it really last, and also I get bored easily so I like to use a perfume a few times before deciding whether or not to purchase it. I did make purchases of both of these, I love the Beckham and Kate Moss scents, neither of them are too strong or too fruity, just a simple scent for daily life.



I also love this Passion fruit body spray at the moment, I don't tend to wear it out but if I am just lounging around the house I'll give myself a spritz of this, mainly so I can just smell it! It is also very cooling, as most sprays like this are so on warm days it's lovely.


Thank you reading, if you have any perfume suggestions then please let me know!

Byeeeeeeee.

Come over and find me.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Instagram : oh_boo_x

1 comment:

  1. Ohh Marc <3
    I smelt the brand new fragrance in Boots today, it is GORGEOUS!

    Kelly from |Daydreams & Daisychains

    ReplyDelete