Friday 7 March 2014

My Style Icon

So as you all know I am a huge 'Lovatic', for those of you that do not know, it means I am a fan of Demi Lovato. And before you stop reading, no this isn't a post about everything great about her!
I have always been a fan of Demi and especially the way she dresses. She can go to uber casual to glam in what seems like 60 seconds. I love the fact she has always kept a similar style and dresses for her body shape. She is rarely seen in anything too short (no awkward bum shots as of yet) but she does like to flaunt the parts of her body she likes. I also adore her hair, she is very much like me with hair colours, going slightly crazy and enjoying bright colours, which you don't see with a lot of celebrities, and I also love that she doesn't take herself too seriously.
She is one of my huge icons in both life and fashion.

Below are some images of a few of the styles I have loved.










The picture above (I am sure you can figure out which one) is from Demi's trip to Africa, for her 21'st birthday she went to Kenya to help people. Even in this plain outfit she still managed to look fabulous, how?!


I thought I would leave you with this picture, as I said before, she doesn't take herself so seriously as most celebrities do. So here is her taking a selfie in a onesie!




Byeeeeeeee.

Come over and find me.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Instagram : oh_boo_x

No comments:

Post a Comment